STEM CON & Beyond is a virtual conference to help PreK-12 educators confidently implement rigorous, joyful STEM lessons.
The conference will be held April 14 – 16 and contains 50+ live & pre-recorded training sessions that are accessible through August 31, 2023.
STEM Ripple Effect
When students engage in open-ended challenges, they develop problem-solving & social skills that serve them well in all academic areas and in life!
STEM belongs in EVERY classroom that values:
- Critical thinking
- Creativity & innovation
- Making connections within & beyond subject matter
- Student voice
- Academic rigor & relevance
- Self-reliance, resilience, & growth mindset
Our presenters not only include passionate educators within public schools, universities, gifted programs and specialty settings but ALSO subject matter experts such as engineers, authors, scientists, and researchers.
Sessions are aimed to meet teachers where they are (literally and figuratively) to help them implement rigorous, innovative, and standards-based lessons.
Throughout the conference, teachers gain access to video training as well as live panels and interviews with the presenters and special guests. Attendees will have multiple opportunities to interact with presenters to have their questions answered and engage in discussion.
Our Sessions Align Well with Multiple Professional Learning Goals
What’s Included in Registration?
- 50+ sessions, panels, and interviews from passionate educators, STEM/STEAM professionals, authors & experts
- STEM/STEAM printable lessons & activities included in select presentations
- 30+ hours of video & live-stream sessions on a wide range of STEM/STEAM topics
- Freebies, raffles, & giveaways — over $2,000 in prizes!
- Private, pop-up conference Facebook group to be in community with presenters and teachers around the world
- Access through Aug. 31, 2023 (you can upgrade registration to extend access)
- Opportunities to earn GRAD-LEVEL credit, STEM Clock Hours, CTLEs, CPDUs, or CPEs (see site FAQ for details)